BOOK OF THE WEEK
Contented Cows STILL Give Better Milk
By Bill Catlette and Richard Hadden
A sequel to one of the best books on customer engagement, Contented Cows STILL Give Better Milk is a must-read for any business person who wants to learn the secrets to thought leadership. The book highlights the companies that show up every year at the top of esteemed publications’ rankings for “Most Admired,” “Most Innovative,” “Fastest Growing,” and “Highest Shareholder Return.”
One thing these winners share in common is a series of leadership habits that make these organizations great places to work — proving that managers can learn a lot from the dairy farmer’s rule of thumb: “Contented cows give better milk.” This sequel to the original Contented Cows will give you the tools and wisdom you need to create a workforce that helps your company outgrow, out-earn, and outperform the competition.
- How (and why) to communicate, through word and deed, exactly what your company is all about.
- How to hire and retain people with the capacity to be happy, productive, and successful at your organization.
- Ways to keep those employees committed to the mission and prevent distractions that sap their energy and enthusiasm.
- Why perks, benefits, and amenities don’t tell the whole story of what makes a great workplace.
- Why high expectations beget high performance.
Click Here to read more. Enjoy the video below.